First Week Of Senior Year

 Today was my first day as senior at OU. I woke up with the regular routine: brush my teeth, make kudu, pray, change, and head to Norman from OKC. I wore a long loose dress, a hijab, a jacket, and a mask. Once I was at OU, I finished my molecular bio lecture and took detailed notes. I studied the Palestine-Israel conflict before holding an educational event about it. Someone offered me marshmallows there, and I had to explain to them how I can't eat gelatin and pork in my religion.

After heading home, I greeted my parents, changed, ate, did a quiz and fell asleep. After waking upI studied some more and started working on this blog. This first week has been slow but still stressful as an important exam nears. I have to do good on that exam, the expectations of my family burden me more than failure. That's all for tonight.

Take care,

Zille Huma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita