Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback


1. Feedback in


I would rate the feedback comments I am receiving from other students a 7. I find the comments that critique my story the most helpful although I do enjoy being complimented on my work as well. I feel that telling me specifically what I am doing wrong helps me fix it the most.

 

2. Feedback out


I have been hesitant about being to critical and I think I could leave a bit more constructive criticism. I really liked that for my blogs so I think I will try to pinpoint out mistakes specifically. Yes, I have been getting writing ideas especially from other storybooks like my own! I have also read about similar topics to my own. I also really liked looking at the different pictures and project formats people used!

 

3. Blog comments


I do actually, and I read a few introductions of people I knew on campus by name but not personally. The blogs helped me to get to know people better and I also met a few other premeds here as well. I have mixed feelings about mine because I am an introvert and don't open up much about myself but it is also freeing in a sense to write about yourself.

 

4. Looking forward.


I do want to make some changes to my introduction actually there is so much. could talk about that I didn't and so much clutter I could delete. I have already written much about my feedback strategy above so I won't reiterate it. 

 

5. Image. 


I think the image below is an important part of the feedback process because people need to know its okay to mistakes and it's also okay to get feedback and correct them. They need a sense of security and protractedness but also need to hear how to improve. So be nice and criticize as well.

 

Image Source: http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/search/label/Feedback%20Cats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita