Growth Mindset

 

Growth Mindset: Source:- A Growth Mindset can help you be the best – Metrifit Ready to Perform

I really appreciated watching the videos for this because the concept of growth mindset is true. For a long time I hates math and I thought it simply was not for me. I did not believe that I could do math. I always said, "I am not a math person." For a long time, I saw no issue with this statement however after learning about the growth mindset we learn how untrue that is. We can do almost anything we set our minds to do. One of the things on my mind is the MCAT. If I tell myself I will fail and I cannot do it, then chances are I will fail. If I tell myself I can do it, chances are I will struggle initially and get better with time. It is so important to believe in yourself because you cannot reach your full potential with a fixed mindset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita