Feedback Strategies

 I feel that this was a really important article to read because I can be hesitant in giving feedback at times. This helped show me that praise is good but students need specific constructive criticism that will help them improve their blogs. Constructive criticism is key here. It also made me ponder on the images the blogger uses, if the post looks like a summary rather than actual effort etc. It made me think of the little things that could make a blog better. Lets take the writing style for example, one can look at the past, future, and present tenses used, if the language is bland, ho powerful the writing is etc. It is often little things that can make a post come off stronger or weaker and this includes things like grammar and proofreading as well. I think I will be a better feedback giver now. 




Constructive Feedback 

Image Source: https://www.personio.com/product/feedback/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita