Week 8 Progress

 Progress So Far

1. Looking back

I am happy with my progress so far and I most proud of my Reading and following blog stories for the Rama and City parts.I enjoy the storybook the most as it is the assignment I am most invested in. I use the extra credit in weeks we do not do anything such as Week 5 and Week 10 as that is when I have the most time to do them. Things are going well in terms of developing my blog. I have found basing my storybook on previous readings SO helpful and I like them too!


2. Looking forward.  


I want to make my feedback strategies better and be more careful now which assignments are due when but other than that I like my progress so far. I want to avoid the pitfall of procrastination as it is so easy to do that. I want to try to be more conversational in my storybook writing. I want to change my introduction in my blog and fix the storybook with any errors it has.

 


Motivation Image


Image Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/320177854755708903/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita