Week * Reading and Writing

Hello,
The reading and writing assignments working fine for me but I did have a few mixups after I finished the Rama and Sita set to part D. I accidentally clicked on the wrong tiny tales and also posted a new story instead of finishing a revision. So I think my biggest issues were the mixups with the assignments and readings.


I am happy with my blog and your project website. I just want to make sure my reading is engaging and not too professional/boring.I am satisfied with how the writing is going for my project and about your story posts. I actually really enjoy working on my storybook because I like the overall theme and stories.


My biggest accomplishment(s) in writing for this class was being able to re-express my creative site. Having been a premed for so Lon I forgot to imagine and be creative. I enjoyed sitting down and reading as well. My favorite reading so far was the turtle one and Rama and Sita's story. As for my reading notes, they have not been helping me each week with your story post because I have moved on to a different story but my past reading notes have helped me a lot!!

Looking forward. something that I want/need to do in order to get more out out of the reading and writing experiences in this class is more resources on my specific topic because I want to know more about the two and why Sita didn't react to being rejected and put down despite being innocent.


That's all for now!

                              

                                          

                                                Rama and SIta: My Favorite Image


Image Source: Image Source: https://www.indiapost.com/love-happened-to-rama-before-marriage/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction To Me

Week #3 Story: Rama and Sita